Tips and Tricks:
- DIY Tricks for Writers
Task lists, spreadsheets, work management
- Stage Fright: Your Sample & Your Back Cover Text
An introduction to metadata
- Your Resume: Stage Fright Much?
Simple, reassuring guidelines
- Making it Easy for the Fiction Reader
Basic principles that respect the reader — genre vs. literary fiction
- You Get What You Measure: Fiction Edition
Beyond Word count…
Preplanning? Si! … Procrastinating? No!
Not falling down the rabbit holes
Writers & Editors in the Workplace
- We are all content providers now
- I’d write less, but there wasn’t time
Understanding work packages and breakdown schedules
- Performing age in the tech-comms workplace
- Boundaries between managers and team members
- Coping on dysfunctional teams
- Personal status report examples
- Why I bullied editors into compromising quality
- “Your only job is to make me look good”
- What happens if I click this?
Comments on usable web design
You must be logged in to post a comment.